Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Long time, no chat

Well, I almost forgot this was here. However, I thought of it today, and I figured I'd try and update a bit. Since my last one, I've graduated OTS, gone to training in California, and graduated. Now, I'm on my way to FEWarren to be a missilier

Things have been great. I finished ASBC, and Kate is pregnant with a boy. He is due March 9th, 2010. There are pictures on my facebook.

We're staying in Barstow, California tonight. It is very interesting, and I don't think that I will ever stay here again. Mostly, it is because after looking for someplace to eat, the only thing I could think to say was, "If I eat at any of these places, I will get sick."

I guess, we're hoping and praying for good weather for the next few days, and that we can find the house for us in Cheyenne. I'm excited to be within a days drive to Omaha, and be back in the midwest with restaurants that are good, etc. I liked living in Cali by the ocean, but seasons and no daily fog is really nice.

Well, hopefully, there will be more later, and not so long between posts.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I cracked up when I saw that you wrote this post in Barstow, CA. We are never staying there again! :-)